MY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WITH BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS, MOëT &...CHAD KROEGER FROM NICKELBACK...

It was definitely a special Birthday surprise celebrated with my beautiful Girlfriends at really unique place in Calgary - YellowDoor Bistro (http://www.yellowdoorbistro.ca/).

I absolutely loved the table setting-not to mention - the Moet (thanks to my Friend - Marie Pierre-Gonneville who knows how to throw parties with Moet:-) and of course delicious food!!
Lots of laughing, conversation and of course..sweetness - thanks to surprising arrival of my birthday cake(check the picture below:-) that was designed based on how my Friend was trying to describe me to the cake company over the phone:-) (I must say-I even liked it myself on the red carpet with mic in my hand-just my white teeth-someone said looks like I am having marshmallow in my mouth:-) And of the biggest surprise that night - friendly chat with Chad Kroeger from Nickelback who also wished me "Happy Birthday" :-)

Anyway, just thought I would share some picture with all of You...
If you haven't had a chance to discover this place in #YYC - it's a "must-go" place!!!

Beautiful setting thanks to YellowDoor Bistro & Moet

 One of my favorite champagne and I am absolutely loving the gold glasses...Thanks Marie:-)

 What a surprise from my Girlfriends - "me"on the top of the Birthday Cake:-)


Me and Chad Kroeger from Nickelback