EXCITING SUMMER WEEKEND....



 Hello my Friends! Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far!
I must say-after I got back from Europe just past weekend-feels like it was long time ago-such a crazy (in a good way)week-so many beautiful Birthday wishes, surprises (including ladies getaway to Banff & staying at Banff Springs Hotel (http://www.fairmont.com/banff-springs/) - which was a gift I received from my friend-Debra) and...again surprises...

This weekend is all about style...
Just yesterday I had a pleasure to talk on BT TV together with host Jill Belland about fashion style for Polo Sport games - to help Calgarians with their outfit for a great event happening on Sunday at Calgary Polo Club - Veuve Clicquot Calgary Polo Classic (picture on the left - inspiration from Julia Roberts in Pretty Women) and then today - first I was getting ready for an East-Indian wedding and decided to go with cream&gold outfit (picture on the right)..But before that-my wonderful friend who is  one of the most creative person I know (also owner of Designing On The Edge) surprised me with such a beautiful gift - nicely wrapped books about fashion and...style...I think reading is calling :-)
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend, my Friends!!!