RELAXING GETAWAY FOR MOMMY-TO-BE WITH DIVA SALON&SPA!!



Those of you who are following my blog regularly will surely be disappointed - as this is going to be one of my last post sharing my pregnancy journey!!
Well - I am over 37 weeks pregnant and our baby boy - Olivier-can arrive anytime now - hmm..everyone says-Christmas Baby:-)shall see!!
But on the cheerful note - I am going to share with you&all expecting Moms, as well as new Mommies- my postnatal journey-and that part might be even more exciting-so make sure you stay tuned!!



Just yesterday, I had a pleasure to have my last treatment at Diva Salon&Spa in Chinook Centre/Calgary where wonderful-as always- Sarah performed another relaxation session for me - we decided to go with body massage!!
It is always a delightful experience, not only because Sarah hands are magical - but also because all Aveda products she uses smells amazing!!
This time, we've used wonderful aroma of Aveda Bergamot Oil (very citrusy-relaxing yet uplifting - and this is exactly what I need at this point!!) in combination of Aveda Stress-Fix lotion.



After 60 min massage - I felt like a newborn:-)Definitely relaxed and recharged!!
And what is great - all products that we've used during the treatment - you can purchase to indulge with at home (you should check the special Christmas package of Stress-Fix products, including lotion, salt and candle!).



My sincerely Thank You to Sarah, T.J (Diva's Chinook manager) and wonderful Diva Salon&Spa team!!