THE NEWEST AGE DEFYING CREAM - OPTIMERA SKINCARE - IS A REVOLUTION IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY!!



Last month I was approached by one of my friends and she asked me to test couple of skincare products and share my opinion with her. Having a chance to work with so many beauty brands (Guerlain, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Christian Dior, Babor, Guinot and many more) I am very specific when it comes to my skin needs and expectations.
But I am always open to try new products!!!

Nerium International has been launched in Canada withe their new Optimera skincare line just few months ago!!
The line includes both day and night cream and are the only products on the market that contains an exclusive, patented ingredient - SAL-14 extract. it has a combination of various botanicals, including Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Juice and Bidens Pilosa - that are responsible for significantly reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores and aging/loose skin. It claims to help improving radiance, elasticity and smoothing overall appearance of the skin!!
So I wanted to give it a try!!!


Both of the creams come in beautiful curved bottle with easy to apply pump. Day cream comes in a pearly silver bottle, while night cream is in an electric blue:-) ( love both of these colours and its easy to recognize which one you should use in the morning or evening!).
Both of the creams are free of paragons, gluten, propylene glycol, sulfates, DEA or synthetic colours and are recommended even for very sensitive skin!

I really liked day cream - the formula is very light with creamy texture that absorbs quickly into the skin! It doesn't feel sticky at all!!For me it's very important as after my morning skincare routine I usually follow with makeup application!! They say you should apply 3-4 pumps each time  you apply it - but for me 2 or 3 was enough (I have more oily skin so I didn't want to overdo it and have "shiny"complexion!).

My favourite one is definitely Optimera Night Cream - which is richer in consistency and thicker. What I really liked about it was the application - you should apply the product on slightly damp skin so it will leave the "layer"on your skin. At the beginning it looks like you are wearing a masque but after few seconds it absorbs beautifully into the skin leaving it fresh!! I absolutely love the feeling after application-especially after a long day of wearing makeup.

After using the products for almost 3 weeks, I can definitely say that my skin looks much more radiant; some of my sun-damaged spots are lighter. I would definitely like to test it again in about 10 years to see how it would fight with more wrinkles around my eyes and on my neck!
But once you see those pictures below (showcasing before&after results), you will be amazed!!!
(These before and after pictures have absolutely zero retouching or photoshop.
The time laps varies from one week to three months of results).





If you would like to learn more about those products or would like to try them out - you can contact my friend Kristen Leigh Bohl directly at:

She is offering a free week sample to any of you-my readers!!!
Just simply call her at 403-542-7189 to set up a delivery appointment and let her know that you heard about Nerium Optimera from my blog!!!