SATURDAY NIGHT-OUT MAKEUP INSPIRATION...



Often, we go out on Saturday for "girls night out" wondering "what to wear, what kind of makeup should I apply?"

Well, last night, I had the same problem-but thought I would share with you results of my strategy.
Usually, on weekend night out, people wear lots of black - so I thought of something different!
I did choose green dress w/ blue accents on the wavy sleeves - and because outfit was already quite loud I decided to go with more classy - yet quite elegant look:-)

Here is what I used:

Face
Base - Secret Divin / Guerlain
Foundation - Parure Extreme /  Guerlain
Powder - Meteorities Pressed Powder / Guerlain
Blush- Blush Duo in Chic Pink / Guerlain

Eyes
Eyeliner in black - The Original Creamy Khol Me Kajal / Guerlain
Mascara - Noir G / Guerlain
False Lashes / Ardell

Lips
Rouge G No.25 / Guerlain


With Birthday girl - my Friend Michelle