FOREVER YOUTH LIBERATOR - YVES SAINT LAURENT 30-DAY EXPERIMENT

Photo: Rafal Wegiel / www.rafalwegiel.com

 Years of heavy data research have yielded a new discovery in medical science called glycobiology, and it's been applied to skin care for the very first time by Yves Saint Laurent.





Glycobiology is the study of glycans, the complex molecules that exist within skin cells. Glycans play a vital role within the membranes of cells because they are the “communicators” within each cell strand. These glycans must talk to each other in order to optimize what they receive. But sadly, with age, the glycans' communication skills tend to break down, triggering visible signs of aging including wrinkles, elasticity, and density.


 Y.S.L. group of scientists have developed a patented formula called Glycanactif TM, which actually mimics the action of glycans, and within eight weeks of use you will see the change within your skin in both tone and in texture.


Luckily, I have been selected to give this scientific skin care line a try!!! It is going to be my
 30-day experiment, while I will be trying the Forever Youth Liberator Serum, 
Cream and Eye-Cream.
Every week - I will be posting my comments and true opinions on how does my skin reacts within the period of using the products!!

The products I received:-)
Photo: Rafal Wegiel / www.rafalwegiel.com


AND......at the end of my experiment - I have a great news to all of You - together with Yves Saint Laurent - we will be GIVING AWAY this amazing set of products
 to one Lucky Follower!!!
So make sure- You will follow me in my journey!!!!